Things to do in Penrith this week & weekend
- Written by Susan Hamilton Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
With attractions reopening throughout Sydney and NSW, here's help to plan your visit to Penrith.
Last updated 10 July 2020.
Please note some attractions require bookings, have limits, and varied open hours, please check directly with operators for details.
Make a holiday of it and stay at one of our many accommodation providers.
- Zambi Wildlife Retreat will be running booked tours by arrangement only.
- Museum of Printing now open on Sundays only
- Nepean Naval Museum now open on Sundays only
- Penrith Regional Gallery & Lewers Bequest - Gallery open set session times.
- Timezone Penrith
- Plaster Funtime
- Hoyts Cinema
- Jetpack Bookings essential
- Wild ride motorcycle tours by arrangement
- Penrith’s Sake Brewery Cellar door open weekdays, tours by appointment.
- Aqua Golf
- The Nepean Belle River cruises. Bookings essential.
- Big Swing Golf, limits apply.
- Talk a wander around Sydney International Regatta Centre
- Throw Axe, bookings essential.
- Narrow Escape Room open for bookings of up to 20 people.
- Penrith Whitewater Stadium is open to paddlers with own gear on flat and whitewater on weekends, bookings essential.
- Cables Wake Park open to members and regulars with own gear, bookings essential, Friday to Sunday.
- Horizon Line provide canoe, kayak and stand up paddleboard hire.
- Pinot and Picasso workshops, bookings essential.
- Flip out indoor trampolines
- Freak VR
- Tru Ninja
- Unreal Mini Golf and Escape Bus
- The Museum of Fire
- Zone Bowling and Laser Skirmish
- iFly indoor skydive
- Luddenham Raceway and Luddenham Raceway Paintball
- The Climbing Centre
- Penrith Skatel is open, bookings essential.