Sign up competition terms and conditions
Sign up for Visit Penrith E-News Terms and Conditions - Real Festival 2023
Full terms and conditions of the “Win a Visit Penrith Experience at REAL Festival 2023” competition:
1. The “Promoter” is Penrith City Council (ABN 43 794 422 563) of 601 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750.
2. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
3. This competition commences on Friday 15 September at 3pm AEST and closes on Sunday 17 September 2023 4pm AEST ("Competition Period"). Entries received after the close of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this competition.
a. To enter, entrants must sign up to receive the quarterly Penrith ‘E-newsletter’ by entering an email address into the QR code supplied by Penrith City Council.
b. Sign-ups must be from a valid email address. The email address must be the entrants own email address. Any person with a valid email address can enter, however must have parental permission to enter and receive any prizes should they win.
5. Winner of major prize will be drawn randomly using computer generated selector (and witnessed by another) moderator or authorised agent of Penrith City Council and witnessed and notified by email by an authorised representative.
6. Once notified, winner will be required to select their prize to the value of $100 off the Visit Penrith website, www.visitpenrith.com.au. Prizes will either be emailed (if possible) or collected from the Penrith City Council Civic Centre, located at 601 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750 or sent by Australia Post if both parties are in agreeance to that method.
7. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter's decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be drawn and contacted by provided email between 9am and 5pm on Wednesday 20 September 2023.
a. At the end of the competition, any unclaimed prize will return to the prize pool, and a second selection will be made after seven (7) days of the initial notification by email.
9. Prize is as follows:
a. $100 to spend on a single Visit Penrith attraction, the attraction MUST be listed on www.visitpenrith.com.au The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
10. If a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter is not required to substitute a prize.
11. The Promoter may request verification of identity, age, residential address, and any other information from entrants relevant to entry or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant who provides false information fails to provide information, attempts to gain an unfair advantage or who otherwise in any way manipulates, interferes, or tampers with this competition or attempts to do so.
12. If there is any event which prevents or hinders the Promoter's conduct of the competition, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the competition at any time.
13. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage, including for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with a person's participation in this competition or the receipt or use of the prize.
14. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for the prize offered as part of this competition and accepts no liability in connection with the prizes. The prize has not been certified by the Promoter as fit for purpose and under no circumstances will the inclusion of the prizes in the competition be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of the prize by the Promoter.
15. The entrants agree to release their details to the Promoter for the purpose of publication of the winners and promotional activities including but not limited to promotional, marketing or publicity purposes relating to the event prize draw without further notice or remuneration. Should the prize winner be under the age of 18 years, prior to the Promoter awarding the prize a parent or guardian of the prize winner will be required to provide consent for the publication of the prize winner details in accordance with this clause.
16. Submitting an entry is deemed acceptance of the above terms and conditions