Penrith Regional Gallery School Holiday Workshops
Join in the fun at the Penrith Regional Gallery during the school holidays!
1 October - Pop-Up Card Making for children with their parents or carers - 10am
Free In-Gallery Program. Come along and be ready to cut, stick, design and colour-in while helping your children get creative. Don’t miss this opportunity to make colourful and collaged art cards!
8 -11 October - School Holiday Workshops - 10am (bookings essential).
Enter a wonderful world of colour! This October spring holidays the Penrith Regional Gallery will host a series of workshops for children of all ages celebrating the use of colour to coincide with the history of the Gallery and the vibrant, colourful paintings by Margo Lewers in the current exhibition; Gifting. With age-appropriate classes running each day at 10am between 8 – 11 October and a special Family Workshop on the last Friday of the holidays, and costs ranging from $12 - $45, there has never been a better time to book yourself and your little one in for some art-making in the gorgeous Spring weather.
- Clay Baskets | Tuesday 8 October 10am – 12 noon Ages 7–10 $30
- Brushless Painting | Tuesday 8 October 10am – 12 noon Ages 5–8 $30
- Abstract Painting | Wednesday 9 October 10am – 12 noon Ages 9–12 $30
- Roll and Draw Wednesday 9 October 10am – 12 noon Ages 5–8 $30
- Colourmation | Thursday 10 October 10am – 12 noon Ages 7–12 $30
- Painting a Portrait Teenager Workshop | Thursday 10 October 10am – 1pm Ages 13–16 $45
- Colour Me In Family Workshop | Friday 11 October 10am–11am Ages 3+ $12
Penrith Regional Gallery’s School Holiday Workshops are a great, relaxed opportunity to get the kids creative and socialising during the school holidays. All kids need to do is wear old clothes and bring a snack. All art materials are supplied. Adults don’t pay but do stay.
No upcoming occurrences.