Share My Ability - School Holidays Program
Keep the kid's entertained these July School Holidays with Share My Ability's fantastic range of activities!
Is your child a science wiz, a green thumb, a sensory student or an artist in the making? No matter what your child enjoys, Share My Ability has a broad range of school holiday sessions that every child is sure to enjoy. All sessions are created by a Diversional Therapist and have a duration of 2.5 hours and includes playtime and morning tea. They've also dedicated our activity sessions to age based programs to suit both primary and high school students.
PRIMARY TIME - Kids Aged 5 to 12
WEEK 1 – 10am to 12:30pm
- Tuesday 5th July – Science Fun Day
- Wednesday 6th July – Recycled Materials Sculpture
- Thursday 7th July – Mindfulness Rock Painting
- Friday 8th July – Art 4 Ways
WEEK 2 – 10am to 12:30pm
- Tuesday 12th July – Sensory Play Day
- Wednesday 13th July – Expressive Painting
- Thursday 14th July – Enviro Day
- Friday 15th July – Games Galore
TEEN TIME - Kids Aged 12 to 17
WEEK 1 – 2pm to 4:30pm
- Tuesday 5th July – Escape Room
- Wednesday 6th July – LEGO Building
- Thursday 7th July – Bath Bomb Creation
- Friday 8th July – Tie Dying
WEEK 2 – 2pm to 4:30pm
- Tuesday 12th July – No Bake Cooking Class
- Wednesday 13th July – Experimental Painting
- Thursday 14th July – Pot Plant Painting
- Friday 15th July – Pop Art Designs
Pricing and Information
All sessions have a duration of 2.5 hours and include the activity session, playtime and morning tea.
- SESSION PRICING – $45 pp (non-members) OR $30 pp (members)
Vouchers accepted – NSW Creative Kids, NSW Parents, NSW Dine & Discover. NDIS payments may be accepted dependent on plan.
Bookings are essential as places are limited. Please fill out the enquiry form on the website and one of our team members will be in contact with you to confirm your place. Parental / Carer supervision is required or enquire about our supported options.