Upstanders Unite Against Bullying
This fundraising event is being held on National Scrapbooking Day on the 4th May 2019.
What better way to celebrate this day than with an attempt at a Guinness World Record?
Let’s attempt to get the largest scrapbooking class ever!!
The record has only been attempted earlier this year in the US but was unsuccessful. The event needs 250 participants to create this record as it currently does not exist. All event attendees will receive a scrap booking kit that will form the basis of the lesson that Guinness World Record’s requires.
Procraftinating Mumma is asking all Upstanders to come together and unite against bullying for a HUGE fundraising event for Dolly’s Dream. Dolly’s Dream is a charity founded in the memory of Amy “Dolly” Everett who took her own life after an extended period of bullying and cyberbullying.
Dolly’s Dream, their mission is to:
• Raise awareness in communities, children and parents about the serious issue of bullying and its devastating effects.
• Working to prevent and address bullying and cyber bullying issues in the community.
• Delivering information on ways to mitigate bullying, including cyber bullying, within school communities and to those in need.
• Changing cultures in the community to prevent bullying and supporting victims of bullying.
The class will only go for 40 minutes while the rest of the event will be jam packed with a variety of different activities and games for the whole family to enjoy!
Due to this being an official record attempt we have many specific rules to follow. Participants must agree to the Guinness World Record Terms and Conditions, they must be willing and able to participate fully for the entire 40 minute class, and be at least 16 years of age.
What's included in the Ticket?
- An exclusive spot to attempt a Guinness World Record
- Donation directly to Dolly's Dream
- $25 worth of products to use for the record attempt that are yours to keep
- Tea, coffee and morning tea provided
- A goodie bag for attending
- Participate in games and activities on the day
No upcoming occurrences.