Luddenham Show 2021 has been CANCELLED
Luddenham Show is still very much a country show.
Set in the beautiful historic town of Luddenham, on the outskirts of Penrith, the Luddenham Show has something for everyone, young and young at heart. Generally annually in late February/ early March.
All the fun of the Luddenham Show includes:
- All the animals on show including Horses, Cattle & Poultry
- Heaps of entertainment on the Stage
- The popular Animal Farm
- Excellent Sideshows and Rides for the kids and crazy at heart
- Stalls- Quality Food, Produce, Arts, Crafts and Knickknacks for sale
- FMX Kaos Freestyle Show!
- Art, Craft, Produce and Poultry Exhibits.
The 2021 Luddenham show was cancelled.
Promotional video showing the 2018 Luddenham Show