Music By The River
Join us for this free event on Sunday 22 September from 11am – 4pm at Tench Reserve, Tench Avenue, Jamisontown.
Set on the banks of the beautiful Nepean, Music by the River is a free community event and a great way to celebrate spring in Penrith.
Soak up the gorgeous river views and relax to the sounds of talented of local musicians playing original music and famous favourites throughout the afternoon.
Artists performing on the day are:
- 11 - 11:45am - David Agius
- 11:45 - 12:30pm - Jake Edgley
- 12:30 - 1:15pm - Jarrah Ferris-Smith
- 1:15 - 2pm - Olivia Grey
- 2 - 2:45pm - Hannah Beeby
- 2:45 - 3:30pm - Andy Illinois
- 3:30 - 4pm – Heath Lincoln
Grab a bite from one of our great food vendors (or bring a picnic!), then sit back and relax on one of the comfy deck chairs while the kids are entertained by our activities.