Alcohol Ink Workshop
Very on-trend and popular right now, this alcohol ink workshop will take you through a number of techniques and effects to create vibrant abstract artwork that you can immediately frame to adorn your walls. Whether you are new to alcohol ink work or have a bit of experience, this is a perfect workshop for 'me time' to play and create.
The great thing about this workshop is that all work is abstract so you can't 'make a mistake'. This medium has a bit of a life of its own so you can play and develop it as much or as little as you'd like. Wonderfully therapeutic you will find yourself lost in this art form as you are introduced to the concept of ‘flow’ art and abstraction. Using vibrant and colourful alcohol inks, Yupo paper and alcohol ink accessories you will tap into your inner creative.
All materials will be provided:
- variety of alcohol ink colours
- yupo paper
- isopropyl alcohol
- blowing equipment
- sealing spray
- box frameAt the end of the workshop, you will:
- have enjoyed a wonderful day out
- got your creative juices flowing
- learnt something new
- take home your original pieces
- 1 framed original artwork
- information of all materials used.