Nepean River Parkrun
Nepean River Parkrun utilises the Jamison Rd pathway and parts of Tench Reserve. The course starts on the shared pedestrian cycle path parallel to Jamison Road, near Blaikie Road.
Parking is available in Cable Wake Park’s car park. Please park as directed by marshals.
Parkrun is a free, weekly 5km timed run for runners and walkers of all ages and abilities, held in locations across the world. For your timed result to be recorded, register once for free and bring a copy of your unique barcode with you when you turn up to parkrun.
Parkrun is not a race, but a relaxed friendly activity - run with your pram, run with your dog, run with friends, run to beat your last run!
Parkrun is sweeping Australia, and the Parkrun community is very social - participants are all invited to catch up after the run for a coffee.
The Penrith Lakes Parkrun is the next closest parkrun event.
Starts: 26 October 2019 - 08:00 AM
Ends: 26 October 2019 - 09:00 AM
- 02 November 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 09 November 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 16 November 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 23 November 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 30 November 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 07 December 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 14 December 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 21 December 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 28 December 2019 @ 08:00 AM
- 04 January 2020 @ 08:00 AM
- 11 January 2020 @ 08:00 AM
Penrith NSW 2750